lunes, febrero 26, 2007

RIP Abuela!

The beginning of September of 2006 my grandmother was diagnosed with Cancer. We tried everything in our power to help her. They made an exploratory surgery to see what treatment would be most beneficial for her cancer, sadly we were informed that 5 organs in her stomach were infected and there was nothing we could do to save her. My grandma was never aware of what was going on, all she would tell is how she wishes to feel better and how she was fed up with the horrible pain she experienced everyday. Suddenly my grandma was not eating was not speaking. She remained in this state for 4 days. She passed away on December 9, 2006. My grandma was a great person. Loved to help other people. Was an amazing woman raised 5 children and 2 granddaughter. She fought through life never denied a glass of water never denied a meal. Made the greatest juices. She was a fighter!! Grandma there are no words to describe how I feel. To me your not gone. Sometimes I feel that your still alive. I try to find you at times in crowds of people. I know that you know the truth! And you will help me out in life.. Thank you for being my grandmother. Buela estaras siempre con nosotros.

No hay comentarios.: