domingo, enero 20, 2008

2008 changes and reality

Now that am going through this strange and exciting time in my life, I have really came to wonder about this word "friendship" and I must say that the value diminishes every day.. and am not going to blame the people anymore, am going to blame: society, am also going to blame the "Dominican way of thinking (which is very close minded), am also going to blame the environment: full of addictions; full of how can I get what I want without an ounce of effort, am going to blame the contamination; these fucking vehicles, companies and people polluting our air, rivers, and killing our animals and MAKING US SICK!!!!!!, am blaming poverty!!!!, am also going to blame all those rich adults that taught their rich kids to be assholes; who only think about themselves and don’t try to help others!!, am also going to blame the poor adults that didn’t teach their kids to have a personality and self-respect. YES YOU GUYS ARE NOT TO BLAME ANYMORE... IS NOT YOU’RE FAULT... but you don’t have to be this way, you can change... as I always say... am far beyond from perfect...but I can assure you that am trying to be a better me and remember that the Dominican republic is just an island where everyone knows everybody and that we live in a planet called EARTH and that there are other people besides me, you and our "friends".... SO SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!! Why are we here: because of the weather :) and maybe a chance to make things a little better, and you???

1 comentario:

Nob Hill Forreal dijo...

Verenice I love you!
I wish i knew what you were referring to in this post, it makes a little sad. Maybe we can talk when you come to California again!?!